Modular ceramic Wedge-Lock oxygen diffuser
WEDGE-LOCK™ is a modular ceramic oxygen diffuser. Oxygenation capacity can be changed by adding or removing the basic units without tools.
The oxygen diffuser is designed for transport and breeding tanks, as well as all other oxygenation needs.
In the Wedge-Lock system the required capacity is assembled from 1-8 basic units and finally the end pieces are put into place. The tough special ceramic produces a cloud of oxygen comprised of small bubbles that dissolves quickly, reducing oxygenation costs.
Features and benefits:
- Flexible modular design
- “Twist and lock” assembly without tools
- Made of plastic – no rust, UV protected
- Designed to withstand water flow
- Oxygen dissolves efficiently
- 1 year material warranty
- Recommended flow oxygen gas flow rate 3.5 l/min/basic unit, maximum flow rate 10.4 l/min
- Maximum pressure 3 bar
- Minimum bubbling pressure 1.7 bar
- Pipe connection for a hard pipe with an 8 mm outer diameter
- Dimensions (length x width x height) of basic unit 5.4 x 6.6 x 1.3 cm
We also supply OxyDan oxygenation hoses and aerators, flow meters, blowers, rotameters and other equipment.