Robot feeding system
The Arvotecec Feeding Robot improves feed efficiency and saves labour time. One feeding robot supplies many tanks, eliminating the need for a feeder at each tank.
A high feed turnover rate through the hopper eliminated rancidity or other storage problems. The robot feeding system is controlled through local programmer or from a PC.
• Temperature and oxygen related feeding with advanced PC control
• "Light " PC connection is economical
• MS Windows connection for PC / infra-red or radio communication with robot
• Automatic re-filling system
• Feed spreader
• Travel speed 18 m/min (6 min/100m)
• Battery powered 24 VDC – recharges at home-base
• Optical "eye" to avoid collision
• 2 feed types in 50 litre silos (options up to 4)
• Max. rail length 450 m/robot, 199 tanks/robot
• Rail: 80 mm steel I, INP80, DIN1025
• Feeding whilst moving, spreads feed across the tank